Utah Fire Map 2020
Fire crews are responding Saturday afternoon to a new brush fire on Mount Timpanogos near the Orem Cemetery and Provo Canyon. . State wildfire officials say there are no structures threatened. However, the fire is threatening power lines and a power substation, they said. Some lines were de-energized, the City of St. George . As record-breaking blazes rage through homes and forests, the West reckons with climate change, the wildland-urban interface, and fighting fire with fire. .
Utah’s 2020 wildfire count so far
- Most of Utah Now in Fire Restrictions | Utah State Parks.
- Utah Fire Info on Twitter: “#wirepassfire update: Fire Information .
- Utah Wildfire Map Current Wildfires, Forest Fires, and Lightning .
Utah firework restrictions: Where can I light fireworks in Utah?
Gov. Gavin Newsom said Friday that President Trump overturned an earlier administration refusal to declare a major federal disaster for the Creek Fire and five other wildfires. The president approved . Hundreds of volunteers gathered in Mapleton Saturday morning and filled thousands of sandbags in preparation for possible rain coming Sunday. .
Three large wildfires in southwest Utah Wildfire Today
Los Angeles County reported its highest single day number of new coronavirus cases since August on Wednesday. More than 1,600 cases were recorded, pushing the total number to 277,445 in all. Overall, Playgrounds around the state got the go-ahead to reopen, but not everyone can swing from the monkey bars just yet. .
Cougar Fire Update: Aug. 21 at 6pm.
- Lehi fire: Traverse Fire is now 100% contained.
- Fireworks spark wildfire and force evacuations at Lehi, Utah .
- Utah fires prompt evacuations, local emergency declaration .